20 April 2008

STILL AROUND

I have not abandoned my angry of Nottingham stance - not given up on human rights. it's just this sort of new heart of mine, (well, the old one with a titanium and dacron patch), has been giving me problems with outrageous regularity.
Whether the anaeasthetic made it lose its sense of proportion - who knows; but it's been failing to comply with the rules on when and how to beat.
I was told 1.5% of patients suffer "minor" post-op irregularities - those before the operation were what I call minor - I'd personally call these major, unless you call shooting up to over 100bpm then dropping to 40 bpm minor. I don't.
Anyway, better than it was a week ago when it was uncomfortable to the point of being almost painful. The GP knows and I'm waiting for a 24-hour monitor to be fitted.
That, plus nasty mouth ulcers caused by one of the arthritis drugs I am taking, means my attention has been somewhat more self-centred of late.
But, I'll be back real soon.

No comments: